| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Wednesday, 15 July 2009


i was back from cosfest two days ago; too lazy to update hahha. and was preoccupied with other stuff.

to sum the experience up, it was TIRING! but more fun than last year, albeit the part where i fell sick and couldn't enjoy myself properly. thanks to those who took care of me on saturday :'D

epic armstrong is epic btw. he was hilarious! i didn't look at the performances much, although i did enjoy the karoake competition and armstrong's Y.A.O.I :p

and a girl randomly asked me for a free sketch near the end of sunday o_O; it was kinda weird, but mweh. not like i was losing much, lol..a sketch is just a sketch. at least she apologised for being rude later on that night (:

I BOUGHT SO MUCH STUFF, I AM SO BROKE ;_; damn all the pretty kuroshitsuji and hetalia merchandise!! i love my keychains to death though <3 china~ x3

also, i am obsessed with tom felton/draco malfoy. AGAIN. (okay im just obsessed with the harry potter series in general again lolol)


I LOVE THIS PICTURE asdjhaksdaklsj :DDDDDDD

/spazzes <333



^ best trailer ive seen yet, because draco is in it a lot 8D

okay im late for work i shall leave now HAHAHA.


9:10 am | back to top

Disclaimer


any references to people living or dead is purely coincidental. trust me~


Rewind