...HAHAHA I'M SO AMUSED. and to think i nearly fell for that sms elaine sent, lol. was feeling quite wuliao so i mass-forwarded that sms to a lot of people, and regretted afterwards because my hp wouldn't stop ringing and it lagged like crazy until desmond called, rofl. he's damn easily tricked la. xD daryl called as well..but naufal had to be the best. he came down personally to find me at the lab HAHHA. sorry guys~ it's just a joke. hehe.
granted, a few people didn't fall for it..but most of them did, hurhur. quite funny to see their replies. :p DONCH WORRY, I WON'T BE SO WULIAO NEXT TIME.
my eyes are dying on me le. and i didn't get to work on the storyboard like i had originally wanted to -_- oh joy, i'm going to have a lovely day at school tomorrow. aah i wish i were an OGL or a year 1 again! seeing them have their orientation makes me jealous, hais. T_T can't believe i'm year 3 now. I'M SO OLD OMG. i still feel like i'm in year 2! or year 1. so terribly immature :/
...HAHAHA I'M SO AMUSED. and to think i nearly fell for that sms elaine sent, lol. was feeling quite wuliao so i mass-forwarded that sms to a lot of people, and regretted afterwards because my hp wouldn't stop ringing and it lagged like crazy until desmond called, rofl. he's damn easily tricked la. xD daryl called as well..but naufal had to be the best. he came down personally to find me at the lab HAHHA. sorry guys~ it's just a joke. hehe.
granted, a few people didn't fall for it..but most of them did, hurhur. quite funny to see their replies. :p DONCH WORRY, I WON'T BE SO WULIAO NEXT TIME.
my eyes are dying on me le. and i didn't get to work on the storyboard like i had originally wanted to -_- oh joy, i'm going to have a lovely day at school tomorrow. aah i wish i were an OGL or a year 1 again! seeing them have their orientation makes me jealous, hais. T_T can't believe i'm year 3 now. I'M SO OLD OMG. i still feel like i'm in year 2! or year 1. so terribly immature :/