| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Wednesday, 4 February 2009


"Why do I keep running from the truth,
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized,
And I just got to know

Do you ever think, when you’re all alone,
all that we can be, where this thing can go,
Am I crazy or falling in love,
Is it real or just another crush
Do you catch a breath, when I look at you,
Are you holding back, like the way I do,
Cause I’m tryin’, tryin’ to walk away
But I know this crush aint’ goin’ away, goin’ away"


i love this song! i'm still not tired of it yet, haha. <3 david archuleta.

sp4 is finally getting somewhere! my chani work is still horribly untouched though. and i realised that the little work that i saved last friday is kinda..unsaved. so i'll have to redo a few more key-poses. bleck.

oh, renee's brother's pineapple tarts are awesome! <3 and the kuay lapis! i'm such a sucker for cny goodies, hahha. they're irresistible. and lin finally came to nyp! :D i still haven't gotten the pics from her yet though, ahh. on the new modules; seems like a lot of ppl plan to take digital matte painting for year 3. hurhur. i'm still debating which modules to take. bleargh.

then, that certain person was still playing mafia wars when i found him later! tsktsk. thought we were gonna be late for the movie but we were actually EARLY, lol. will wonders never cease. i nearly fell asleep at the action scenes though. like, at the killing and stabbing and huge explosions. yes, they were loud and disruptive but my eyes just kept closing anyway. haha.

'kay, i'm off.

and btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DARYL aka jiraiya, again. :D (that is, if you see this anyway. haha.)


11:16 pm | back to top

Disclaimer


any references to people living or dead is purely coincidental. trust me~


Rewind