| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Friday, 6 February 2009


"I really wanna hear you say that you know just how it feels
To have it all and let it slip away, can't you see
Even though the moments gone I'm still holding on somehow
Wishing I could change the way the world goes round

Tell me,
Have you ever loved and lost somebody
Wished there was a chance to say I'm sorry
Can't you see,
That's the way I feel, about you and me baby
Have you ever felt your heart was breaking
Looking down the road you should be taking
I should know...
cause I loved and lost the day I let you go"
- S Club 7


i miss those old songs. they have more meaning than most of today's songs, lol. was feeling really nostalgic.

i was reading up on semeuke.net's stuff last night while talking with daryl and i realised something. hahha. it's scarily accurate except for the compatibility part. psh, ohwell. XD i should really stop thinking so much, but it's kinda hard.

today was another wasted day! was supposed to be doing chani, but after hearing what huda said, i lost the little motivation that i had left to do my work. >.< i'm so screwed, hurhur. hopefully i'll actually do SOMETHING tomorrow in school. D:

so much for chionging the storyboard last night, lol.


12:35 am | back to top

Disclaimer


any references to people living or dead is purely coincidental. trust me~


Rewind