yay, i like doing myspace surveys. and i omitted certain stuff. haha.
THE BASICS
Name: Cheryl Gender: Female Age: 19 this year Birthday: 26 Feb 1990 Race: Chinese School: NYP Status: Single Hometown: Singapore Siblings: One younger brother Pets: One cat Smoker: No Drinker: No Orientation: I like guys, thanks. Drugs: No
APPEARANCE
Hair Color: Red-black, kinda. Is it Dyed?: Yes. Eye color: Dark brown Height: ....not tall. Glasses/Contacts/None?: None. xD Piercings: Two, on my ears. Tattoos?: None
LIKES/DISLIKES
Favorite Color: Purple, blue, red, black, etc. The rainbow. xD Favorite Number: None in particular. Favorite Animal: ...cute furry ones. x3 Favorite Flower: None Favorite Food: Swensens! Favorite Genre of Music: Almost any; hiphop, rock, pop, trance, classical etc. Favorite Band/Artist: It changes frequently :D Favorite Type of Movie: Romantic comedy? Thriller, action, anything but gore and violence and horror. Favorite Season of the Year: I still have yet to experience winter :< Favorite Day of the Week: Friday, Saturday. Favorite Sport: Cycling! Badminton, swimming. One thing you can't get enough of: Sleep One thing you hate more than anything: Being woken up in the morning >.<
OPPOSITE SEX (what you're attracted to)
Hair Color: Eh...idk, dark colours perhaps. Short or long?: Not too long. Style: No idea Age: Not too old/young D: Height: Taller than me. xD Weight: Fit, at least. Muscular Or Skinny: I don't mind either, but a little bit of muscle is always good. Do you care about looks?: A little
OTHER
Do you have a cell phone?: Yeah Are you online a lot?: Yeah Can you speak another language?: Mmhm Do you do well in school?: Kinda. xD Do you collect anything?: No Have an obsession?: Lol Do you hate yourself?: No Ever smile for no reason?: ...yeah. Talk to yourself?: Sometimes Do you have any regrets?: Yeah Believe in magick?: No Sex before marriage?: No thanks. Do you trust people easily?: ...yeah >.< Forgive easily?: Depends Do you have a secret no one knows?: Yeah Do you get along with your parents?: Mmhm What about other people?: Yup How do you vent your anger?: Make angry noises >.> Goal before you die?: GET MARRIED D: Biggest Fear: Being alone. Biggest Weakness: Kittens... T_T Do you play an instrument?: No What do you want to be when you grow up?: A concept artist <3
PERSONALITY TRAITS - Are you...
A bitch?: No A daydreamer?: Kinda Shy?: Yeah >.< Talkative?: Yeah xD Energetic?: Depends. Happy?: Yush. Depressed?: Not really. Funny?: Nah... Slutty?: Ew, no. Boring?: Rofl, perhaps. Mean?: Not really. Nice?: Most of the time. xD Caring?: Mmhm Trustworthy?: Chyeah. Confident?: Not always. Friendly?: Yup! Smart?: Well, I'm not stupid.. Sarcastic?: At times. xD Dependable?: I suppose. Quiet?: Quite. Weird?: HAHAHA. Adaptable?: Yeah. Strong (emotionally)?: More or less.. Strong (physically)?: Eh, not really T_T Mature?: I like to think so..lol. Logical?: Yeah. Religious?: Yeah. Modest?: Am I still modest if I agree..? Lol. Indecisive?: YES D: Sympathetic?: Yup. Polite?: Yeah. Creative?: ...I wish I were. Fun to be around?: I hope I am? Lol. Lovable?: Ditto. Easily Amused?: Highly. Outgoing?: Depends. Daring?: Depends. Clumsy?: Yes. Lazy?: Very. Scary?: My eyebags scare people -.- Optimistic?: I try to be. Persuasive?: *blinks with puppy eyes* A good listener?: Yeah. Curious?: Yup Determined?: When I set my mind to it, yeah. Artistic?: I hope so D: Honest?: I...kinda beat about the bush. Respectful?: Yup. Conceited?: No >.> Cocky?: No Controlling?: I hope not >.< Playful?: xD Easygoing?: Yush. Carefree?: Mmhm. Hot Headed?: Nah Serious?: Yeah Thoughtful?: Yes Considerate?: Lol yeah. Stubborn?: Quite. Romantic?: Haha. xD Ambitious?: Yeah. Jealous?: Yes >.< Insecure?: Yes... Obsessive?: Maybe xD Attentive?: At times. Helpful?: I try. Punctual?: ...as of late, not really. Rational?: Yeah. Sincere?: Yeah. Tolerant?: Wanna test my patience? :)
yay, i like doing myspace surveys. and i omitted certain stuff. haha.
THE BASICS
Name: Cheryl Gender: Female Age: 19 this year Birthday: 26 Feb 1990 Race: Chinese School: NYP Status: Single Hometown: Singapore Siblings: One younger brother Pets: One cat Smoker: No Drinker: No Orientation: I like guys, thanks. Drugs: No
APPEARANCE
Hair Color: Red-black, kinda. Is it Dyed?: Yes. Eye color: Dark brown Height: ....not tall. Glasses/Contacts/None?: None. xD Piercings: Two, on my ears. Tattoos?: None
LIKES/DISLIKES
Favorite Color: Purple, blue, red, black, etc. The rainbow. xD Favorite Number: None in particular. Favorite Animal: ...cute furry ones. x3 Favorite Flower: None Favorite Food: Swensens! Favorite Genre of Music: Almost any; hiphop, rock, pop, trance, classical etc. Favorite Band/Artist: It changes frequently :D Favorite Type of Movie: Romantic comedy? Thriller, action, anything but gore and violence and horror. Favorite Season of the Year: I still have yet to experience winter :< Favorite Day of the Week: Friday, Saturday. Favorite Sport: Cycling! Badminton, swimming. One thing you can't get enough of: Sleep One thing you hate more than anything: Being woken up in the morning >.<
OPPOSITE SEX (what you're attracted to)
Hair Color: Eh...idk, dark colours perhaps. Short or long?: Not too long. Style: No idea Age: Not too old/young D: Height: Taller than me. xD Weight: Fit, at least. Muscular Or Skinny: I don't mind either, but a little bit of muscle is always good. Do you care about looks?: A little
OTHER
Do you have a cell phone?: Yeah Are you online a lot?: Yeah Can you speak another language?: Mmhm Do you do well in school?: Kinda. xD Do you collect anything?: No Have an obsession?: Lol Do you hate yourself?: No Ever smile for no reason?: ...yeah. Talk to yourself?: Sometimes Do you have any regrets?: Yeah Believe in magick?: No Sex before marriage?: No thanks. Do you trust people easily?: ...yeah >.< Forgive easily?: Depends Do you have a secret no one knows?: Yeah Do you get along with your parents?: Mmhm What about other people?: Yup How do you vent your anger?: Make angry noises >.> Goal before you die?: GET MARRIED D: Biggest Fear: Being alone. Biggest Weakness: Kittens... T_T Do you play an instrument?: No What do you want to be when you grow up?: A concept artist <3
PERSONALITY TRAITS - Are you...
A bitch?: No A daydreamer?: Kinda Shy?: Yeah >.< Talkative?: Yeah xD Energetic?: Depends. Happy?: Yush. Depressed?: Not really. Funny?: Nah... Slutty?: Ew, no. Boring?: Rofl, perhaps. Mean?: Not really. Nice?: Most of the time. xD Caring?: Mmhm Trustworthy?: Chyeah. Confident?: Not always. Friendly?: Yup! Smart?: Well, I'm not stupid.. Sarcastic?: At times. xD Dependable?: I suppose. Quiet?: Quite. Weird?: HAHAHA. Adaptable?: Yeah. Strong (emotionally)?: More or less.. Strong (physically)?: Eh, not really T_T Mature?: I like to think so..lol. Logical?: Yeah. Religious?: Yeah. Modest?: Am I still modest if I agree..? Lol. Indecisive?: YES D: Sympathetic?: Yup. Polite?: Yeah. Creative?: ...I wish I were. Fun to be around?: I hope I am? Lol. Lovable?: Ditto. Easily Amused?: Highly. Outgoing?: Depends. Daring?: Depends. Clumsy?: Yes. Lazy?: Very. Scary?: My eyebags scare people -.- Optimistic?: I try to be. Persuasive?: *blinks with puppy eyes* A good listener?: Yeah. Curious?: Yup Determined?: When I set my mind to it, yeah. Artistic?: I hope so D: Honest?: I...kinda beat about the bush. Respectful?: Yup. Conceited?: No >.> Cocky?: No Controlling?: I hope not >.< Playful?: xD Easygoing?: Yush. Carefree?: Mmhm. Hot Headed?: Nah Serious?: Yeah Thoughtful?: Yes Considerate?: Lol yeah. Stubborn?: Quite. Romantic?: Haha. xD Ambitious?: Yeah. Jealous?: Yes >.< Insecure?: Yes... Obsessive?: Maybe xD Attentive?: At times. Helpful?: I try. Punctual?: ...as of late, not really. Rational?: Yeah. Sincere?: Yeah. Tolerant?: Wanna test my patience? :)