hahaha, comm skills presentation was a disaster..i forgot my lines halfway through. omg. so i uh..improvised and said the lamest thing ever. I SAID I WAS NOT EVIL OMG. what was i thinking. lol. i feel damn bad about something that happened on the way out from school, ningsi and leelin should know what i'm talking about.. >__>
anyway..i finally got the class pics from leelin! XD now jus waiting for merissa to send me the informal pics and weizhao's video. keke. lots of ppl's presentations today were so gd lor. i should've done some slideshow thing with pictures. then it'd look as if i DID put in effort. haha. pure talking..not v impressive bah. lol. ohwell.. ^^;;
and that forum contest..is giving me headaches! i'm soo going to kill leroy after this..
hahaha, comm skills presentation was a disaster..i forgot my lines halfway through. omg. so i uh..improvised and said the lamest thing ever. I SAID I WAS NOT EVIL OMG. what was i thinking. lol. i feel damn bad about something that happened on the way out from school, ningsi and leelin should know what i'm talking about.. >__>
anyway..i finally got the class pics from leelin! XD now jus waiting for merissa to send me the informal pics and weizhao's video. keke. lots of ppl's presentations today were so gd lor. i should've done some slideshow thing with pictures. then it'd look as if i DID put in effort. haha. pure talking..not v impressive bah. lol. ohwell.. ^^;;
and that forum contest..is giving me headaches! i'm soo going to kill leroy after this..